Leaving makeup on overnight can cause lashes to dry out and break, can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Remove your makeup in 5 easy steps. After a few weeks of doing this every night you might even like it. I believe this is a form of self-care.
- Start with your eyes. Use cleansing water for light eye makeup, or oil-base eye makeup remover to breakdown heavy makeup.
- Remove foundation and blush. Using your fingers, spread and massage the face makeup remover all over your face. This will slowly breakdown the makeup.
- Wash your face. Wash off the makeup remover using your favorite face cleanser.
- Remove all traces of dirt by sweeping a cotton pad with toner.
- Follow with moisturizer and any other skincare product you are currently using.
Subscribe to get the next one!