Tightlining is a technique where instead of lining your eyelid, you line your waterline. Tightlining opens the eye while preserving lid space for eyeshadow. This technique is specially good for hooded eyes.
1) Sharpen your eyeliner for easy application and to remove bacteria.
2) Hold your upper lid to expose your waterline.
3) Apply waterproof eyeliner to the waterline, from the outer to the inner corner.
4) Using eyeshadow of the same color as the eyeliner, fill in the gaps between the waterline and the base of your lashes. This will create a softer, more natural look.
5) Curl the lash and apply mascara.
Subscribe to get the next one!