Learn how to apply lashes for the first time.
1) Size the lashes by holding the lash strips up against your eyelid. If there’s any overhang cut the band from the inside. That way you don’t lose any volume.
2) Add adhesive and wait a 60 seconds to let the glue get tacky on the lash.
3) Using an eyelash applicator place the edge of the lashes on the lash line starting in the very center.
4) Slowly push the strip closer to your lashes with the applicator. There should be no gap between your eyelid and the strand.
5) Bond your natural and false lashes by pressing them together with an eyelash curler.
Subscribe to get the next one!