Makeup primer is a base for foundation or face makeup that allows it to go on smoother and last longer.
- Wash your face and hands.
- Apply moisturizer to make your primer application even.
- Wait a few minutes to let the skin absorb the moisturizer.
- Dab a small amount of the primer with your finger or a beauty sponge to the center of the face and blend your way out. Avoid the eye area.
- Wait a few minutes to let the primer set and continue with your makeup routine.
Subscribe to get the next one!