Discover how to cover dark circles under your eyes in five easy steps.
1) Moisturize the eye area to help keep it smooth and make concealer less prone to settling into lines.
2) Apply primer to make the concealer last longer throughout the day.
3) Dab concealer onto the face creating an upside down triangle shape. This will create lift your face and look natural in pictures.
4) Tap to blend out the concealer until there are no harsh lines.
5) Set the concealer with translucent powder to lock the concealer in place. It will stop it from settling into lines later in the day.
Subscribe to get the next one!